Commitment of traders report for the week ending July 17
- JPY shorts increased at the close on Tuesday by 19K in the current week. The low in the JPY was on Thursday. Today, the JPY moved higher. The new shorts may be caught.
- The EUR long remains, but the position was trimmed by 3K in the week
- GBP net position is short but it too was trimmed modestly.
- CAD shorts remain relatively chunky. For the month of July, the pair has been up and down. The CAD moved higher today on the back of better retail sales and CPI
- AUD short were unchanged. The AUD remains near low levels for the year, but rebounded today.
- NZD shorts were also little changed. Like the AUD, it remains near lows for the year (and rebounded today).
Touch / Click anywhere to close