Commitment of traders report for the week ending Sept 11, 2018.
- EUR long 11K vs 8K long last week. Longs increased by 3K in
- GBP short 61K vs 70K short last week. Shorts trimmed 9K
- JPY short 54K vs 52K short last week. Shorts increased 2K
- CHF short 35K vs 40K short last week. Shorts trimmed 5K
- CAD short 27K vs 26K short last week. Shorts increased 1K
- AUD short 44k vs 44k short last week. Unchanged.
- NZD short 23K vs 25K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 2K
- Last week’s data
- EUR longs increased but still a relatively small position. It remains the only currency that is long
- GBP shorts trimmed by 9K, but position remains the largest of the major currencies. The GBP was the strongest currency this week. So the shorts are feeling some pain.
- CHF shorts were also trimmed in the current week (by 5K).
Touch / Click anywhere to close