Coming up at 0030GMT, September labour marker report from Australia
- Employment Change: expected +15.0K, prior +44.0K
- Unemployment Rate: expected 5.3%, prior 5.3%
- Full Time Employment Change, prior was +33.7K
- Part Time Employment Change, prior was +10.2K
- Participation Rate, expected is 65.7%, prior 65.7%
Earlier preview here, via ANZ:
This quickie now from RBC:
- After an interruption through late 2017/early 2018, the unemployment rate has resumed its gradual downtrend, reaching 5.3% in August, which is a low back to late 2012. We expect a gradual drift lower, reaching 5.1% by the end of 2019.
- For the September survey, we see job gains easing back slightly to +20k after a very strong +44k in August. We expect the unemployment and participation rates to both remain steady at 5.3% and 65.7%, respectively.