Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
Good day, everyone! Hope you’re all doing well as we get things going here in European trading. It’s been a decent start to the session so far with some moves seen across the currencies space as different market themes are playing out.
- AUD leads after labour market report, headline unemployment rate lower
- JPY benefiting from softer tones in equities, E-minis down 0.4% currently
- GBP lags behind as May seeks to extend Brexit transition period, no summit in November in the works just yet
- USD holds steady after hawkish Fed minutes overnight
- CAD weighed lower as oil price continues to slip,
Canada officially legalises pot /jokes
Plenty of stuff happening all over the place as we begin the session. What are your views on the market right now? Share your thoughts/ideas with the rest of the ForexLive community here.