According to Reuters
- BOJ said to be considering changing its bond-buying operations
- To focus more on the way it times such purchases
- But is in no rush to introduce such tweaks
- Will scrutinise market conditions to ensure stability and not trigger excessive volatility
- The move aims at allowing the govt debt market to better reflect fundamentals
The BOJ will be announcing their latest monetary policy decision later this Wednesday but are expected to leave things as they are. As for their bond-buying operations, it’s not the first time lately that they’re playing around – or considering to do so – with it.